Date of Birth
1. Why do you want to become a Mentor?
2. Do you have any previous experience Mentoring or working with youth? If so, please specify.
3. Can you commit to participate in the Youth Mentoring Program for a minimum of one year from the time you are matched with a youth?
4. What qualities, skills, or other attributes do you feel you have that would benefit a youth? Please explain.
6. Describe your general health. Are you currently under a physician’s care or taking any medications? If so, please explain.
7. Are you available to meet with a child six hours per month and have contact with the team once a month? Please explain any particular scheduling issues.
8. How would your friends, family, and co-workers describe you?
9. How would you describe yourself as a person?
10. Have you ever been arrested or convicted of a crime? If so, what were the circumstances?
11. Have you ever used illegal drugs? If so, what substances were used and how often?
12. What do you know about Focus Fairies Mentoring?
Become A Mentor!
Mentors and mentees will meet twice a month, on Wednesdays, for a group mentoring session and once a month for a group activity. Both mentor and mentees make a commitment to spend time together throughout the academic year. They can participate in activities that they both enjoy.